beginning of joke
i honestly dont understand this joke and its frustrating me
Well, I guess you’re missing the
I do have a remarkable tendency to miss the Juicy Juice Hypotenuse.
Can we always call it that oh my god
This is fake. They haven’t been sat on that rock for 50 years. If you look closely you can clearly see her swimsuit is different in the second photo, it has stripes on it. And the guy’s shorts seem to have a more floral pattern in the latter photo.Also, if someone sat on a rock for 50 years, it would have made the news. My theory is, they simply returned to the same location 50 years later, and recreated the original photo.
What I mean when I say “I can’t do that”- Anxiety Version:
- I am unable to do that
- I am too stressed out to do that
- I cannot face the humiliation of attempting to do that
- My body will physically not allow me to do that
- I am on the verge of a panic attack
- I cannot do that
What people hear:
- I am unwilling to do that
- I am just shy
- I am overreacting
- I am lazy
- I need to get more experience in social situation to help my anxiety
- I need a push
- I don’t want to do that
Inspired by X
- Always say yes to seeing friends
- Eat breakfast every day
- Recognize that positive change rarely happens overnight
- Accept the fuck-ups, but try not to let them happen again
- There is a song to remedy every situation on the planet
- Appreciate the people in your life
- Look for the good in everything
- Try new things and try them often
- Treat yourself as well as you treat others
Uh…… you mean like this?
wow. let it be known that tumblr legitimately changed my opinion on something today.
I’m sorry but is there an advert about toilet paper in there. They are legitimately trying to sex up toilet paper.
if breasts, butts and legs are so distracting to men, to the point they cant function
why aren’t they that distracting to lesbians
and at that point
why isn’t the penis bulge and legs not distracting enough to gay men to warrant men being put under the same dress codes